The newest line of Burton Step On Boots is coming November 2018, and Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops is one of the few retailers where you can purchase them. Combined with Burton Step on Bindings, this innovative snowboard binding system provides you with a convenient approach that doesn't sacrifice performance.
Most snowboarders understand the hassle of binding yourself to your board at the top of the lift. Whether sitting down or bending over, it takes time to adjust the buckle of the ankle strap and tighten up the ratchet — time you'd rather use shredding down the slopes. The Burton Step On Entry System eliminates all that fuss.
The technology is similar to traditional strap buckles, but there's no need for straps. The Burton Step On Boots seamlessly locks on to the Step On binding locks, keeping you securely in place. Once you're ready to snowboard, slip the Step On Boots into the binding, aiming the heel cleat at the heel clip. You'll feel it click, which is your signal to press your toes down into the toe cleats. Once you're in, you're ready to hit the slopes.
To get your 2019 Burton Step On Boots, contact us today or place your order at Buckmans.com. Orders will ship after November 5, 2018.
Features of Burton Step On Boots
Your Burton Step On Boots work hand-in-hand with Burton Step On Bindings to provide a secure fit that keeps you in place even better than classic snowboard bindings. These premium boots have added features you're sure to love, including:
- Snugger Strap: Controlled by a Boa® dial, this ankle strap is built directly into your Burton Step On Boots and allows you to adjust both your heel hold and forward flex stiffness. This means the ideal fit with no need to lace.
- Toe Cleats: Located at the front of the boot, toes cleats keep your foot securely fastened to the Step On Bindings.
- Heel Cleats: Similar to the locking teeth found on traditional binding buckles, this component offers a more secure fit with two levels of connection.
- Three Connection Points: If you're nervous that the Burton Step On system sacrifices ease for safety, never fear. There are three connection points — two by the toe and one at the heel — which provide unparalleled security and board control.
Benefits of Burton Step On Boots
Still not convinced about the Burton Step On Boots? When combined with the Step On Bindings, this system is simple, safe, and secure. Plus, you can enjoy additional benefits, such as:
- Comfortable fit
- Easily adjustable thanks to the Boa® dial
- Eliminates any boot movement as the system locks the snowboarder securely in
- Quick-release lever allows you to get out as easily as you get in
- Universally compatible with all current mounting systems
Pre-Order Your Burton Step On Boots at Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops
We know quality, which is why Buckman's is one of the few retailers where you can purchase your Burton Step On Boots for men, women, and youth. They may look like regular snowboard boots, but the Step On System is snowboarding's next evolution.
At Buckman's, we offer a huge selection of premium merchandise that snowboarders love, combined with exceptional customer service. We're also proud to provide a few other benefits our customers appreciate:
- Convenient Shopping: Whether you visit us at one of our seven retail locations here in Pennsylvania or shop online, we're here to eliminate the hassle and get you onto the slopes.
- Price Match: If you find it cheaper somewhere else, we will match that price. It's a guarantee.
- Save on Shipping: When you order over $50 worth of merchandise, we provide free shipping on most orders.
- Eco-Friendly Practices: In an effort to protect the outdoors we get to enjoy, Buckman's has implemented green initiatives like the use of solar energy and a thriving recycling program.
Pick out your Burton Step On Boots — now available for pre-sale! But don't forget to order them with Burton Step On Bindings. This two-part system works to give you the best snowboarding experience possible. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!