Women's Heated Ski & Snowboard Jackets
There is an abundance of winter outwear available for women. However, when frigid temperatures threaten your outdoor play, don't head inside just yet! Women's heated jackets allow you to enjoy the wintery weather for longer, whether you're on the slopes or playing outside with your kids.
Cold weather can increase your risk of injury because it makes your body stiff and unresponsive. But having an internal heat source in your jacket keeps you limber and can even ease your aching joints and muscles.
Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops is your source for women's heated jackets. They're the perfect option for athletes who want to stay outside for as long as possible or those who need some added warmth as they go about their winter day. Check out our women's heated jackets at Buckmans.com or try it out for yourself at one of our seven locations right here in Pennsylvania.
How Do Heated Jackets for Women Work?
A heated jacket could be your secret weapon against winter's frigid chill. They go a step further than insulation by actually producing heat from within. Panels are embedded into the jacket's lining, which run a low electrical charge and give the jacket its warming effects. These panels can be found along the chest and in the back area, keeping your torso and your entire body snug.
The jacket is completely adjustable. Feeling extra cold? Just crank up the heat. Or, if it's starting to get too hot, you can turn it down to low or off. The jacket is battery-operated and rechargeable, so once it runs out of juice, just charge it back up in time for your next outing. Typically, the battery lasts for about six hours — but if you keep the heat low, it can go for even longer. (see individual product descriptions for exact specifications)
Benefits of Women's Heated Jackets for Outdoor Enthusiasts
When you're shredding the slopes or enjoying any winter activity, don't let the cold temperatures ruin your fun. Heated jackets let you stay outdoors for longer, making them a great option for skiers, snowboarders, or anyone else who loves to be outside. There are other perks for women who buy heated jackets, too:
- Added Protection: Heated jackets are made of high-quality material that's both sturdy and wind-resistant, giving you protection against the elements.
- Comfortable: Whether it's day or night, heated jackets let you stay warm even in the coldest weather. Plus, you control your own heat preferences, turning it up or down as needed.
- Therapeutic: Athletes who enjoy winter sports are susceptible to the effects that cold weather can have on their body. Not only do heated jackets optimize your performance by keeping you warm and loose, but they also provide therapeutic benefits for aching joints and muscles.
Shop at Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shop for Women's Heated Jackets
Buckman's is your source for everything you need to have an active and exciting winter. We offer an array of products, whether it's heated jackets for women or other apparel, gear, and accessories. Our knowledgeable team understands the needs of avid outdoor enthusiasts and provides exceptional customer service. Buckman's is also proud to offer other benefits for our customers, including:
- Price Matching: We strive to provide shoppers with the best prices anywhere. So, if you find something for less at another retailer, we will match their price.
- Free Shipping: Don't let shipping costs drag you down. At Buckman's, when you spend $50 or more, you receive free shipping on most orders.
- Protecting the Environment: As lovers of the great outdoors, we feel the responsibility to protect it. That's why we've implemented green initiatives such as incorporating solar energy at our corporate office and initiating recycling programs.
If you have any questions about our extensive variety of products, contact us today. Our team is here to assist you. Have fun planning your next outdoor adventure!