Burton SLX Snowboard Boots - Men's - 106201
Superior materials and technical design come together for snowboarding's most comfortable and capable boots.
As our highest performance option, the men's Burton SLX Snowboard Boots combine the latest materials with versatile flex and feel that's at home anywhere you are. The boot supports every move with a fluid flex and maximum support thanks to an articulating cuff that lets the upper and lower areas respond independently. Shock absorption is equally advanced with ReBounce bringing cushioning closer to your foot, while a hybrid outsole puts traction where you need it without adding weight. The liner shaves more grams without compromising on durability, keeping feet warm and comfortable with heat-reflective tech.
- Welded backstay increases support and durability; Ultraweave shell material provides lasting and powerful support with a rugged, water-resistant, and flexible structure
- 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride; Tuff Cuff Lite increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support and also enables free flex from heel to toe; Easy Slide articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds; New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions; ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Life+ Liner uses heat-moldable, lightweight materials for high-end performance with a relaxed feel and features a responsive PU tongue for a combination of quickness and resistance breakdown that excels during long seasons of hard riding; DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture; Ultralon Performance Foam® has excellent thermo-forming ability, adapting the boot liner to the contours of the foot
- Vibram® XWing outsole with Ecostep™ Plus rubber outsole gives you the legendary grip of Vibram® in a lightweight package that uses 50% recycled rubber content. Strategically placed EVA, TPU and Ecostep rubber put the traction where you need it while maintaining a durable and lightweight outsole
- Dyneema textile shell material adds high-wear durability while keeping the boot light; Carbitex reinforced ankle area adds support and control without adding weight; Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- 1-Year Warranty