Women's Marmot Lightray Pant # 12290
Preparing for unexpected weather on high-speed runs? Add the Women’s Lightray Pants to your pack. Their waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® fabric, PFC-free water-repelling finish, and 100% seam-taped construction keep you dry. Wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO offers warmth without weight, plus it's made from recycled material to reduce its environmental impact. Articulated knees increase mobility, while CORDURA® scuff guards resist abrasions against icy patches. These snow pants offer features like exterior leg vents for improved airflow and internal gaiters that prevent snow from reaching inner layers. The RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces back a signal to rescuers.
- GORE-TEX Guaranteed to Keep You Dry.
- 100% seam-taped for complete leak-proof protection
- Environmentally conscious PFC-Free DWR for premium water repellency
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector
- PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO is lightweight and breathable, offering warmth and wind resistance
- Cordura® Scuff Guards
- External leg vents
- Adjustable waist with snap closure and zip fly
- Water-resistant hand pocket zippers
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic
- Articulated knees
- Fabric Content: GORE-TEX® Products 2L 100% Recycled Polyester 3.2 oz/yd