Libtech Men's Stump Ape Snowboard
Our in house Skunk Ape T-Man’s dream big guy short wide directional shape. Lots of floaty surface area and a gentle entry soft snow eating nose. Agile in tight steep technical terrain and dark mossy forests and pow meadows. Lightweight HP construction for quickness and easy on the front foot chair rides. Amazing stability in pow at any speed and no toe drag while you knuckle drag the resort.
VOLUME SHIFTED - RIDE THIS BOARD 5-10 CM SHORTER THAN YOUR NORMAL BOARD.
- SHORT, WIDE, FLOATY DIRECTIONAL FREERIDE STICK FOR BIG GUYS
- BIG GUY, NO TOE DRAG, BIG FLOAT ALL TERRAIN MIND EXPANDER
- LIGHTWEIGHT TIP/TAIL AND ECO SUBLIMATED CONSTRUCTION
SERRATED STEAK KNIFE TECHNOLOGY
7 strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions
TURNS ICE INTO POWDER!
- CORE: 60% ASPEN / 40% PAULOWNIA
- GLASS: TRI-AX / BI-AX FIBER AND BASALT ALLOY
- TOP: ECO SUBLIMATED BIO BEANS TOP
- BASE: ECO SUBLIMATED TNT BASE (FAST AND LOW MAINTENANCE