Salomon Snowboards Mens
Salomon Super 8 Snowboard - Men's
The Super 8 Snowboard is a high-powered daily cruiser that kills it on icy groomers and pow-choked chutes. Backseat Camber brings both explosive turning power and playfulness in powder, while Rocket Science Shaping increases its waist width for more stability and float, allowing you to downsize a few centimeters for quick-turning agility when you're banking between trees and negotiating narrow chutes, without sacrificing straightline stability.
Slight tapering allows the tail to naturally sink while the buoyant nose effortlessly planes across the snow. The board's Aspen SLCT core lends high levels of impact resistance, should you accidentally smash into some rocks or tree branches. Salomon also added in the smooth edge-to-edge feel of a quadratic sidecut and fast glide of a sintered base for crushing big mountain laps and high-speed groomers with tons of control.
- Shape: Tapered Directional
- Profile: Backseat Camber
- Sidecut: Quadratic
- Width: Mid Wide
- Base: Sintered
- Fine Stone Finish
- Rocket Science: More maneuverable/stable boards: Rocker on tip/tail for playfulness.
- Aspen Select Core
- Popster: Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness, maximizing the natural snap and pop of wood.
- C/FX Basalt
- Damplifer: Cork and ABS insert on nose helps absorb vibrations for a smoother ride at high speed.
- ABS: The molecular structure can be described as a concrete bar combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
- All Mountain Edge Bevels
- BA MD Fiberglass: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level.