Our Boys’ Nano Puff® Jacket is made of a wind- and water-resistant shell with incredibly lightweight PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
Windproof, water-resistant and warm, the Boys’ Nano Puff® Jacket performs as an outer layer in cool weather and as an insulating midlayer when things get really cold. Its 30-denier polyester mini-ripstop fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed rain; lining is a polyester plain weave. A carefully designed quilt pattern holds the lightweight, compressible and 55% recycled 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco in place for long-lasting wear. Zippered handwarmers (with reflective webbing pulls) and a tall collar provide additional protection. Other details include an internal wind flap behind the front zipper; spandex binding at the sleeve openings; adjustable drawcord hem; internal zippered chest pocket (that doubles as a stuffsack) and a Hand-Me-Down ID Label.
- Boy's Jacket
- Warm, incredibly lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-length Vislon® zipper with internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as stuffsack
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings for a secure fit; adjustable drawcord at hem
- Hand-Me-Down ID Label
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content). Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Machine Washable (Follow Tag Instructions)