This H2No® Performance Standard hooded one-piece for serious cold-weather play is fully seam-sealed and insulated with 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) that stays warm even when wet.
Baby, it’s cold outside—and that’s why we created the Baby Snow Pile One-Piece snowsuit. It has a durable, two-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent). We fully taped the seams to provide extra protection from the elements; and for warmth without bulk, the Snow Pile One-Piece is insulated with Thermogreen® polyester insulation (92% recycled). Other heat-trapping features include a full-length waterproof zipper with an internal wind flap, and partial elastic at the sleeve and leg openings; this feature also maintains a secure fit over mitts and boots. Tricot lining at the collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard adds cozy warmth. For mobility, there’s a gusset at the rise and an elasticized waist, and an adjustable elastic boot strap keeps pant legs from creeping up. For an additional season of wear, our Grow Fit feature in sleeves and legs add two inches for extended wear, and there’s a Hand-Me-Down ID Label inside.
- Infant One Piece SnowSuit
- Snap-off, removable three-panel hood has elasticized gusset under brim for a secure fit. Full-length waterproof zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets and left-sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Partially elasticized cuff and bottom leg opening to keep cold out for a secure fit over mitts and boots. Gusset at the rise provides unhindered movement
- Reflective trim details on sleeve seams, left-chest logo, zipper pull and all pocket pull tabs. Tricot lining for cozy warmth at collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard
- Elasticized waist in back minimizes bulk; adjustable elastic boot strap keeps pant legs secure
- Grow Fit feature in sleeves and legs add two inches for extended wear; Hand-Me-Down ID Label inside.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz (prints: 2.9-oz) 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Solid shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Machine Washable (Follow Tag Instructions)