As a skier or snowboarder, you know how important it is to stay dry and warm while you're on the slopes. Layering is your best option to stay comfortable while you're out spending a full day on the mountain. The best thing about layers is that you can be prepared for anything — bundle up to get through the coldest of elements or take off some layers as you get moving and your body temperature increases.
Fleece jackets for women make the perfect mid-layer. With lots of different options available when it comes to thickness and warmth, you can find the right fleece jacket to best suit your needs while you're skiing or snowboarding.
When you're looking for a new women's fleece jacket, Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops has a wide selection to help you find the perfect one. Check out our inventory below!
Benefits of Fleece Jackets
Fleece jackets are made from a soft, insulating material that offers warmth and protection from the elements. Because they aren't waterproof, they work best as a mid-layer while skiing or snowboarding. Even while you're off the mountain, fleece jackets for women work great for other uses, too. They also look great own their own in the lodge or around town.
Here are some of the benefits of buying a new fleece jacket:
- Warmth With Little Bulk: During the fall and winter, you want to stay warm without feeling too much like a puffy marshmallow. A fleece jacket is a great pick because it will put in the work for you without weighing you down or limiting your movements. This is especially helpful to skiers and snowboarders!
- Versatile Use: Like we previously mentioned, you can wear your fleece jacket both on and off the mountain. It works great as a layering piece, helping to trap your body heat and keep it close. You could also wear it while you go out to eat or to run errands.
- Different Variations: Another benefit of fleece is that you can find it in different weights. It's made in lightweight, mid-weight and heavier-weight fleeces. But, make sure to keep in mind that even a heavier-weight fleece won't be too bulky.
With so many benefits, it's not surprising how popular fleece jackets are, whether you're a skier or snowboarder or not!
Fleece Jacket Brands Available
Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops only carries the industry's best brands. We know which companies make the best quality products and make sure we provide the best for every one of our customers. Here are the brands of women's fleece jackets we carry:
When you buy a fleece jacket from any of these brands, you'll feel confident that you're adding a fantastic piece to your wardrobe that you can rely on for a long time.
Why Buy From Buckman's?
There are even more reasons to shop at Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops besides our commitment to carrying only the best brands. Here are some more reasons to shop with us:
- Free shipping on most orders of $50 or more
- In-store pickup for online orders for our local customers
- Price match guarantee
If you're looking for a great new fleece jacket for women, be sure to check out Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops first.