Soft, stretchy, breathable and compressible, Capilene® Thermal Weight is made of Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed-fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. It also has between 30–92% recycled content and Polygiene® permanent odor control to keep you welcome among friends. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing, and because it’s Fair Trade Certified™sewn, the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Product features include a brushed-elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, gusseted crotch for mobility; flatlock seams that minimize chafing.
- Women's Baselayer Bottoms
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid® 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Machine Washable (Follow Tag Instructions)
A warm, breathable polyester baselayer with minimal bulk. Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.