2019 Stockli Women’s Stormrider 85 with Salomon XM 13 Binding (*picture does not show binding)
A true all-rounder: This special women’s freeride ski is impressive with its perfect float in the backcountry. The lightweight balsa-Pachaco wood core ensures you have enough energy reserves after the climb to really be able to enjoy the Stöckli qualities on the descent. Thanks to its athleticism, the Stormrider 85 Motion is quite impressive on the slopes with its perfect performance.
Stockli Women’s Stormrider 85 Features:
* Sandwich Sidewall technology- The Sx is built up layer by layer, with each layer glued together under pressure. this gives you the skier optimum energy transfer, optimum precision and is a heavy-duty construction process.
* Solid Metal Edge Light- The same edge thickness as the normal edge Stockli uses but is pressed into the ski differently to reduce weight..
* Light Core & Super Light Core- Made of special wood types such as Fuma and Balsa. This helps to reduce ski weight and gives the skis a dynamic response.
* Polywall- These impressive sidewalls offer greater impact resistance and also do have some cushioning characteristics.
* Thin Glass Laminate- This laminate is about 25% lighter then traditional laminates and saves weight without compromising rigidity.
* Rocker- The benefits of rocker give the skier better float in powder, easier turns on steeps and easier edging.
* Binding- Salomon D XM 13 System
* Sidecut- 129-85-113
* Radius- > 13.0 (154) 14.4 (161)