Patagonia Men's Retro-X Bomber Jacket
We think of our Retro-X® Bomber Jacket as one part soft, cozy fleece and one part get-stuff-done. It features a fuzzy, 100% polyester ¼"-pile sherpa fleece (70% recycled) for heat-trapping warmth combined with a 100% recycled polyester liner that feels smooth on the skin. The rib-knit trim on the collar, cuffs and hem creates a soft seal that keeps cold air outside. A zippered chest pocket made of 100% nylon with a weather-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish and zippered handwarmer pockets secure your belongings. Hip length. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼”-pile sherpa fleece jacket with a 100% recycled polyester lining; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- The full-zip design lets you manage your warmth and classic bomber styling goes most anywhere
- Rib-knit trim on collar, cuffs and hem creates a soft seal that keeps cold air outside
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered-front pockets hold your daily essentials
- Hip Length provides plenty of coverage and works with a hip belt