Patagonia Men's Pack In Jacket
The Pack In Jacket combines the soft, wear-all-day feel of your favorite sweatshirt with the warmth and weather protection of outerwear. Lightweight, flexible and breathable, it has a recycled polyester stretch fabric that moves with you, allows internal moisture to escape and stymies unpredictable weather. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases moisture resistance and bolsters durability. Inside, a 100% recycled polyester double-knit lining glides smoothly over layers and wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. The lining has miDori™ bioSoft (a plant seed-based multipurpose fabric softener) to increase wicking speeds and ensure long-term softness and built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control so you’ll stay welcome among friends all day. The Pack In Jacket keeps you warm in a wide range of conditions with a soft layer of light and stretchy 60-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (40% recycled) insulation that blocks cold air and traps heat whether you’re hiking, commuting to work or traveling the world. Details include a full-length center-front zipper, a stand-up collar to block wind, a zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort and soft stretch binding at the collar, cuffs, hem and center front. Zippered handwarmer pockets keep your digits toasty; the left-front pocket doubles as a stuffsack. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: recycled polyester/spandex plain weave with a DWR finish; lining: recycled polyester double knit; insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (40% recycled) insulation that blocks cold air and traps heat
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; left-front pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Stretch binding at center front, hem, cuffs and collar
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn