Men's Marmot Freerider Jacket # 11520
The Men's Freerider Ski Jacket has your back as you're tearing it up on the mountains, bombing downhills, or making first tracks on groomed trails. Its 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric, PFC-free Durable Water-Repellent finish, and 100% seam-taped construction keep you dry and prevent leaks. Snow can't find its way into inner layers thanks to the helmet-compatible hood, fixed power skirt, and adjustable VELCRO® cuffs. Heat-releasing PitZips prevent overheating as your runs get intense. The zippered neck gusset and two-way center-front zipper make it easy to adjust your gear without opening the entire jacket. For safety on steep slopes, the RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces a signal back to rescuers.
- GORE-TEX Guaranteed to Keep You Dry.
- 100% seam-taped for complete leak-proof protection
- Environmentally conscious PFC-Free DWR for premium water repellency
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector
- Fixed helmet-compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Fixed powder skirt
- Pit zips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- Two-way, water-resistant, center-front zipper
- Water-resistant pack pockets, bicep pocket, and neck gusset zipper
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Internal zippered pocket and mesh storage pocket
- Adjustable VELCRO® cuffs Fabric Content: GORE-TEX® Products 2L 100% Nylon 4.7 oz/yd