686 Gore-Tex Vapor Glove - Men's -- M0WGLV101
1. infiDRY®10 Technical Fabric with DWR: Exclusive 686 waterproof, breathable and windproof fabric used in a majority of gloves and mitts.
2. DWR Softshell: Durable, stretchable fabric with DWR for gloves and mitts.
3. DWR Dense Oxford: Durable fabric with DWR for pipe gloves and mountain mitts.
4. Leather: Genuine goat skin drum dyed leather used to create soft, supple and stylish gloves and mitts.
5. Ladder Stretch: Durable, stretchable ribbed fabric for gloves and mitts best suited for moderate temperatures.
6. Velvex: Soft material used on thumb and finger areas, perfect for wiping your face.
7. Neoprene: 2mm Neoprene is used on wrist cuffs.
1. GORE-TEX® Insert + Gore warm technology: Gloves engineered with GORE-TEX® inserts + Gore warm technology provide
superior waterproofing and breathability and are optomized to keep hands warmer for longer.
2. inifDRY® Insert: Waterproof and breathable insert used in gloves and mitts to provide extra waterproofing.
1. Infiloft™: Circular-like filament groupings that individually retain heat while providing air movement between each group. The end
result is moisture resistance, loft-like feel and superior lightweight warmth.
2. Light Fill™ : Continuous synthetic fill that’s light to the touch and insulates for moderate warmth
3. Fiber Fill: Synthetic insulation used in pipe gloves and mountain mitts for light warmth.