Libtech Men's Double Dip Snowboard
Pete Saari’s pow friendly resort freestyler. The DD is designed for non stop, multi directional, pow and hardpack, resort, freestyle, carving, slashing, and progression inspired good times. Jib the powder in the morning, carve and blast cat tracks and wall hits all afternoon, ow through the park anytime you feel like it. "Directional in both Directions”, the large floaty low entry angle nose and tail becomes planing surface in pow creating a longer directional feeling stable positive ride in both directions. The shorted contacts keep the board loose and playful.
VOLUME SHIFTED, SHORT CONTACT - RIDE THIS BOARD 5-10 CM LONGER THAN YOUR NORMAL BOARD.
- RESORT FREESTYLE STICK THAT RIPS POW IN BOTH DIRECTIONS
- SEAMLESS TRANSITIONS FROM POW TO PARK
- FLOATY NOSE AND TAIL, NO TOE DRAG WIDTHS, CARVY SIDECUT
SERRATED STEAK KNIFE TECHNOLOGY
7 strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions
TURNS ICE INTO POWDER!
- CORE: 75% ASPEN / 25% PAULOWNIA AND A HINT OF CEDAR
- GLASS: TRI-AX / BI-AX FIBER
- TOP: ECO SUBLIMATED POLY TOP
- BASE: SINTERED KNIFE CUT BASE