Kinsley Women's K2 Clicker Boots
What do you look for in a snowboarding boot? Whether it's warmth, durability, performance or comfort, don't settle for just one of the features you want — have it all with Kinsley Women's K2 Clicker boots.
Whatever terrain you're going to tackle, get unparalleled support and endurance from Kinsley K2 Clicker snowboard boots. The easy click-in system means that all you have to do is click your boot heel and toe into place in the bindings, and then you can start snowboarding.
Women's K2 Click-In Snowboard Boots Features
How do K2 Clicker snowboard boots for women handle the most demanding rides with superior performance?
- Perfect fit: These boots' groundbreaking H4/M3 zonal Boa® fit system has focus lacing and liner lacing with a 3-point harness, giving you total control over your boot's fit.
- Dependable stability: When you're wearing these boots, you have a secure heel and toe connection for any maneuver.
- Long-lasting comfort: The Intuition® foam liner and EVA footbed cushion your feet for all-day activity.
- Reliable compatibility: Clicker™ X HB Boots are compatible with any 2020-2021 Clicker™ X HB Bindings.
- Unsurpassed usability: The boots' articulating cuffs make for a smoother, more controlled ride.
- Tough performance: Whatever terrain you're navigating, you can be confident that you have the support and stability you need with your boots' sturdy Clicker™ X Outsoles.
Whatever you can do, these snowboard boots can do it with you. With a customized fit, unsurpassed comfort, convenience and endurance for any maneuver you want to tackle, these boots are as adventurous as you are.
When you order from Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops on the web or in person at our Eastern PA locations, ask about our price match guarantee. Get ready for your next adventure and buy your new women's K2 Clicker snowboard boots today.
*Clicker™ X HB Boots only compatible with 2020-2021 Clicker™ X HB Bindings