Women’s Burton Ritual Step On® Snowboard Boots
Looking for a lightweight snowboard boot from a heavyweight company? Try on a pair of women’s Burton Ritual Step On® snowboard boots. These boots can quickly be adjusted to fit the needs of any rider. They’re also some of the lightest high-performance snowboard boots offered by Burton as part of its Step On collection.
Burton’s Step On System takes away the need for bindings that rely on straps for security and control. Every Burton Step On boot, including the Ritual, snaps into place in any Step On binding. The binding can also be attached to any snowboard with a typical mounting system.
When you’re wearing women’s Burton Ritual Ltd Step On boots with a Step On binding, you can confidently tackle any mountain and park terrains. Discover why these best-selling boots are a favorite among recreational and competitive riders in search of medium flex and ultimate comfort.
Burton Ritual Step On Boots Features
Why will you appreciate owning a pair of Step On boots from Burton?
- Lightweight luxury: Even though it's lightweight, this boot has a luxurious feel.
- Quick, dial-up lacing: Burton’s high-tech lacing system allows you to quickly adjust the boot to “dial up” your perfect fit.
- Interior warmth and comfort: The Ritual snowboard boot resists incoming water, keeps the foot dry, and promises an antimicrobial lining.
- Reduced rider fatigue: Burton’s proprietary “Sleeping Bag” cushioning keeps rider fatigue at bay.
- Greener design: All Burton’s Step On boots are constructed using recycled rubber to help the environment.
- Brand warranty: Burton provides a one-year warranty on its exclusive Step On snowboarding boots when they are purchased from an authorized retail location like ours.
Get ready to own your new favorite pair of snowboard boots. Buy the Burton women’s Ritual Step On boots at Buckman’s Ski and Snowboard Shops now. We have several Eastern PA locations and an online store. Enjoy our unbeatable price-match guarantee and get free shipping on most orders that exceed $50.