Women’s Burton Limelight Step On® Snowboard Boots
Burton does it again with another Step On® boot model that stands out without compromising quality or performance. The women’s Limelight Step On snowboard boots promise the ultimate in convenience and control. Plus, they pair seamlessly with any type of Step On bindings for fun, intuitive rides built to energize.
The Burton brand unveiled its Step On System several years ago. Step On boots and bindings eliminate the need for messing around with straps or buckles — which some riders would prefer not to do. Instead, Step On boots click into place in Step On bindings, providing instant peace of mind and mid-level flex.
Because Step On bindings mount to any snowboard with known mounting systems, you can purchase Step On snowboard boots and bindings for any board you currently ride. Check out the many attributes that make the Limelight Step On snowboard boots so popular among competitive and recreational riders.
Women’s Burton Limelight Step On Boots’ Features
Here's a quick look at the features of the Limelight Step On Boots:
- Step On compatibility: When used with Step On bindings, the boots come in and out of the bindings with ease — and without bending or sitting.
- Accurate dial-up lacing: Limelight Step On snowboard boots use a proprietary lacing system that creates a one-of-a-kind fit at the touch of a dial.
- Breathable interior: Step On boots both insulate the feet while wicking away moisture in an antimicrobial environment.
- Immediate fit: Every Step On snowboard boot from Burton is engineered to quickly conform to the rider’s unique foot shape, ensuring a prompt, reliable fit.
- Greener design: The women’s Burton Limelight Step On snowboard boot is partially constructed from recycled rubber material, showcasing the company’s belief in offering greener products.
Want to buy a pair of Burton Limelight Step On boots to replace your current Step On model or finally experience the revolutionary Step On System for yourself? Order boots and bindings online or in our stores at Buckman’s Ski and Snowboard Shops.