Women’s Burton Step On® Re:Flex Bindings
The pair of snowboard bindings you choose can make a world of difference in your comfort, stability and maneuverability in all types of terrain. If you’re interested in stepping up from straps and buckles, discover the revolutionary engineering of Burton Step On® Re:Flex bindings for women.
When Burton launched its Step On bindings several years ago, it broke the mold for boarders tired of bending or sitting to get onto their boards. The Step On system, which works exclusively with Burton Step On boots, allows riders to lock in immediately. Simply step into the bindings with the heel, then the toe. At each catchpoint, a “click” lets you know you’re ready to go. When you’re done riding, activate the release lever for speedy dismounts.
Never before has getting on and off your board been so convenient — or high-tech. Find out why Burton women’s Step On Re:Flex bindings have become perennial bestsellers for riders of all levels.
Women’s Burton Step On Bindings Features
What’s special about Burton’s Step On bindings?
- Convenient, fast entry: Step On bindings rely on technology, not straps, to hold the boot securely to the binding, eliminating errors.
- Mounting ease: The bindings’ baseplate can be mounted onto any known type of snowboard.
- Peace of mind: Boots secured with the Step On System lock tight into three connection points.
- Personalized play, fit and flex: The Step On System includes an adjustable hi-back for maximum personalization of fit and flex.
- Less energy transference: Step On bindings are engineered to reduce rider fatigue through superior cushioning between the boot and board.
- Boot compatibility: All Step On women’s bindings from Burton work with any style of Step On boots.
Buy your first or next pair of Burton Step On bindings for 2021 from Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops. Just place your order online or visit any of our store locations in Eastern PA. We offer price match guarantees and always lead with our award-winning customer service.