The North Face Women's Clementine Triclimate Jacket - NF0A3M4B
When you're looking for less bulk and lasting warmth on your next venture to the mountain, the women's Clementine Triclimate Insulated Jacket from the North Face acts as two different garments in one. An outside protective layer stops the wind and wet snow, and the denser interior detaches with ease. Whether worn together or separately, the Triclimate's layers offer a modern and versatile solution for any day or season. You can feel confident you'll be seen on the slopes with bright, high-visibility colors available.
The outer shell of The North Face Clementine Ski Jacket for women is made of two-layer, 100% polyester DryVent™, a material that's both completely waterproof and engineered for breathability. The inner jacket uses 100g of Heatseeker™ Eco insulation and unzips free of the shell for a fashionable, lightweight piece on its own. It lets you create a personal sweet spot for the tricky outdoor days — unseasonably cold autumn or balmy, sunny winter. If you're pairing the garments together, you can release any extra heat and moisture between them with the underarm zip vents on the shell.
Adapt to Any Climate With The North Face Women's Clementine Snow Jacket
Other features make this jacket perfect for riders, such as the attached helmet-compatible hood and an interior goggle pocket. A snap-on powder skirt for the lower waist means extra dryness against the blowing snow. The Clementine's outer jacket can zip onto complementing garments from The North Face, meaning more customization and functionality.
On your next ski trip, bring along The North Face Women's Jacket NF0A3M4B to get all the insulation you need in a combination that's more convenient than your average additional layers. When you order from Buckman's Ski and Snowboard Shops, you can receive free shipping on purchases above $50, and find the best deal guaranteed with our price match.
* Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
* Avg Weight: 1000 g (35.27 oz)
* Center Back: outer: 30", inner: 26.5"
* Outer: 75D x 150D 144 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester twill
* Outer lining: 40D 65 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
* Solid inner: 40D x 40D 59 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
* Print inner: 50D x 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with DWR finish
* Inner insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco 50% post-consumer recycled polyester insulation
* [Outer Jacket] Standard fit
* Fixed, helmet-compatible hood
* Snap-away powder skirt
* Secure-zip chest pocket
* Secure-zip hand pockets
* Internal goggle pocket
* Underarm vents
* Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
* Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
* [Inner Jacket] 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco insulation