Made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Girls’ Torrentshell Jacket is an H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable hard shell that’s fully taped for seriously wet weather protection.
Our Girls’ Torrentshell Jacket provides shelter in the storm with fully taped, tough, 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard nylon ripstop fabric that has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for reliable protection from rain and wind. To keep heads dry and water off the eyes, there’s a stay-put, multipanel hood with an elasticized gusset under the brim and a built-in visor. Additional moisture-resisting details include a chin flap, a full-length water-resistant coated zipper with internal storm flap, elasticized waist and cuffs with hook-and-loop closure. Two zippered side pockets have reflective webbing pulls and a snapped left-chest pocket hold valuables. Patagonia Raglan Sleeves provide mobility; longer hem length with slight drop tail for additional coverage. Hand-Me-Down ID Label.
- Girl's Rain Jacket
- Multipanel hood has a slightly extended brim, an elasticized under-the-brim gusset for protective fit and reflective detail on back
- Full-length waterproof zipper has internal storm flap and a reflective webbing zipper pull
- Reflective tape on left-chest pocket
- Cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closure
- Elasticized waist adds shaping; two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage. Hand-Me-Down ID Label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Machine Washable (Follow Tag Instructions)