Our premium ski/boarding pants for boys offer more mobility with less bulk. They have a waterproof H2No® Performance Standard shell and are insulated with Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet. For an extra season of wear, our Grow Fit feature increases length by two inches.
For protection from snow and cold, and to keep him on the slopes longer, the Boys’ Snowshot Pants have an H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier plus a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and are insulated with 80-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet. They have fully taped seams to keep him dry. For a just-right fit, the tricot-lined, contoured waistband adjusts externally with hook-and-loop side tabs. Two covered handwarmer pockets (with hook-and-loop closures) plus secure pocket on upper thigh (wearer's right side) with waterproof zipper to hold lunch money. Articulated knees maximize movement. Durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant leg while internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits over boot and keeps out snow and cold. In addition, a tab inside each pant leg snaps under a loop on the back of leg to keep cuffs off the ground when walking to and from the slopes. Our Grow Fit feature in the legs increases length by two inches for extended wear. Reflective logo on front knee. Hand-Me-Down ID Label.
- MODEL IS 56"" TALL AND 70 LBS, WEARING A SIZE MEDIUM
- When considering size, height is the most important
- Boys' Snow Pants
- For a great fit, the lined, fixed waistband is contoured and can be adjusted externally
- Zippered fly with double-snap closure. Two covered handwarmer pockets with hook-and-loop closure. Secure pocket on upper thigh with waterproof zipper
- Articulated knees; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant legs
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits over boot and keeps cold out; tab inside pant leg snaps under a loop on back of leg to keep cuffs off the ground when walking to and from the slopes
- Grow Fit feature in legs increases length by 2” for extended wear. Reflective logo on front knee
- Hand-Me-Down ID Label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (45% recycled) mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining and gaiters: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard: 6.8-oz 100% nylon.
- Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Lining and gaiter fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Machine Washable (Follow Tag Instructions)