The Boys’ Bivy Down Hoody features wind- and water-resistant polyester fabric in the body and weather-resistant nylon on the yoke; it’s insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
The windproof, water-resistant Boys’ Bivy Down Hoody has a lightweight polyester plain weave shell and liner, with contrast 4-ply nylon at hood and yoke for added protection; both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulated with Recycled Down (600-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) for toasty warmth. Full-zip hoody styling, zip-through, stand-up collar, external storm flap with metal snap closures. Two zippered handwarmer pockets; internal drop pocket. Adjustable drawcord hem retains warmth.
- MODEL IS 56"" TALL AND 70 LBS, WEARING A SIZE MEDIUM
- When considering size, height is the most important
- Boys' Hoody
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Three-panel hood with extended brim and elasticized gusset provides a protective fit
- Full-zip hoody with zip-through, stand-up collar; exterior storm flap with metal snap closure and collar notch; zipper garage
- Center-front and two zippered handwarmer pockets have reflective webbing pulls
- Soft, smocked elastic inside sleeve cuffs seal out cold air; adjustable drawcord at hem; internal drop-in pocket
- Hand-Me-Down ID Label
- Shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Contrast: 4-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled). All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Machine Washable (Follow Tag Instructions)