Our Boys’ Torrentshell Jacket provides shelter in the storm with H2No®Performance Standard protection that’s durable, lightweight and versatile. To handle inclement weather, the 2.5-layer recycled nylon jacket is fully taped and has a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a full-length waterproof zipper with internal storm flap. Additional protection comes from the multipanel, stay-put hood, which has an elasticized gusset under the brim for a protective fit. Cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures to keep out drafts. Two handwarmer pockets and a snapped chest pocket (with reflective tape) stash essentials.
- Boy's Rain Jacket
- Multipanel hood has an elasticized, under-the-brim gusset for a protective fit and a reflective detail on back
- Full-length waterproof zipper has internal storm flap and a reflective webbing zipper pull
- Forward shoulder seams; front yoke has snapped chest pocket with reflective tape
- Cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closure
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Hand-Me-Down ID Label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Machine Washable (Follow Tag Instructions)
Made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Boys’ Torrentshell Jacket is an H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable hard shell that’s fully taped to handle seriously wet weather.