Every skier knows what it’s like to call a few friends, pack up, and head out for a trip. Rather than spend another winter chasing storms, six of the top pros and their closest pals embark on their own interpretations of a “trip of a lifetime,” taking them deep into new and uncharted territory:
- Sean Pettit ventures further in his home turf of British Columbia with Pep Fujas.
- Seth Morrison pinpoints a remote Alaska lighthouse to use as a home base, where he launches a helicopter expedition and finds fresh terrain to attack.
- Karl Fostvedt takes urban skiing to a whole new level by spending his time searching for the perfect jib, drops and jumps amidst the concrete jungle that is Detroit.
- Julien Regnier is found trekking the grueling 180km (110 mile) historic high alpine route between Chamonix, France and Zermatt, Switzerland.
- Finally, Bobby Brown brings the crew back together for a spring session to wrap a season that won’t soon be forgotten.
Tracing Skylines follows these five skiers on several incredible adventures.