Subtle and solid or fresh and colorful, cocoon yourself in reversible, parka-length warmth.
Beat the coldest, longest winters with the reversible warmth of the women’s Burton Vesta Parka. Side A is an everyday solid colorway, while side B lets you mix things up with a fresh color print. Whichever you choose, there’s 200 grams of parka-length heavyweight DRYRIDE Thermex™ insulation between you and the coldest days of winter. Both sides feature DRYRIDE weatherproof finishes, zippered handwarmer pockets and engineered quilting that flatters your body’s natural shape, making this winter-wear a win-win.
• Reversible Style
• Side A: DRYRIDE Ultrashell™ Fabric with Water-Repellent Finish and Rainwear Coating [High Rise Heather]
• Side A: DRYRIDE Mist-Defy Polyester Ripstop Fabric with DWR and Cire Finish [True Black]
• DRYRIDE Thermex™ Heavyweight Polyester Insulation [200G Throughout] with Engineered Quilting
• Side B: DRYRIDE Mist-Defy Nylon Ripstop Fabric with DWR and Cire Finish
• Side A and B: Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
• Shaped Side Seams
• Hood with Removable Faux Fur Trim
• Reflective Detailing
• Classic Fit