The Ultralight Down Hoody is built with our lightest-weight fabric and highly compressible 800-fill-power Traceable Down. With its low-profile hood and a slim, thermally efficient silhouette, it stands alone or layers easily in colder conditions.
Early starts and long days, mountain summits and shaded belays—maximize the climbing season and throw in the Ultralight Down Hoody. It uses top-notch 800-fill-power premium European goose down that traps your heat, and an ultralight yet super tough shell fabric that blocks wind and sheds snow with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The sewn-through construction, tight channel pattern and just the right amount of down increase versatility for use in more moderate temperatures and diverse activities. The slim silhouette (and low-profile hood with single-pull adjustment) maximizes thermal efficiency and suits its ideal uses: belay parka over light layers at crisp crags, minimalist summer alpine bivies and unmatched warmth layered under a shell. Pockets include two zippered handwarmers and one zippered chest. A drawcord hem helps keep in the heat. Stuffsack included.
- The toughest, lightest-weight shell fabric we’ve ever used for down garments; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Low-profile, adjustable hood seals in warmth
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one zippered chest pocket
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth; self-fabric stuffsack
- Insulated with Traceable Down (non-live-plucked, non-force-fed)
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- 252 g (8.9 oz)
- Made in China.