A strategic balance of midweight warmth, venting, support, and cushioning.
It could be argued that the women’s Burton Trillium Sock will help you go pro. That makes no sense, you say? Consider the comfort of a stretchable, breathable, quick-drying blend of midweight fabrics (including wool) that wick away heat-robbing sweat. Or the strategically placed arch and ankle supports, cushioned footbed, and ergonomic left and right MotionFit that are designed with snowboarding in mind. If that’s not enough, ventilated DRYRIDE toe panels are like a breath of fresh air for your feet, while padded channels alleviate pressure on the top of your foot, increasing comfort when strapped in tight to your bindings.
• 35% Nylon, 20% Merino Wool, 20% Acrylic, 16% Polypropylene, 7% NanoGLIDE™, 2% Spandex
• Midweight Cushioning Throughout Sock
• Quick-Drying and Stink-Proof Polypropylene Reinforced Footbed
• Elastic Arch and Ankle Support
• Chafe-Free Link Toe Seam
• Sock Lock Reinforcements
• DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Venting Toe Panels
• Ergonomic, Articulated Left and Right MotionFit
• Stay High Comfort