Low Boots are handcrafted in Germany. A new generation of women's Trekking boots that offer great support on and off trail, stability underfoot, protection from the elements... all in an ultra lightweight package. Also provides knee and back support for schlepping a mid-weight pound pack.
Built on an exclusive LOWA women's last (narrower in the heel and ball of foot area) for ultimate comfort and fit.
UPPERS: Abrasion-resistant split leather and CORDURA®. Lightweight uppers support freedom of movement, while protecting and stabilizing the ankle.
- LINING: Waterproof breathable GORE-TEX®.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- FOOTBED: Balance Comfort, with a breathable top layer, and slow reacting foam, delivers instant customization to the foot. This proprietary insole transports moisture away from the foot, eliminates pressure points, minimizes friction between foot and insole and reduces fatigue.
- MIDSOLE: Ultra-cushioning PU-midsole.
- OUTSOLE:The new LOWA 'Trac® Lite' outsole, features a self-cleaning tread design with increased surface area to provide excellent grip on rocky, uneven terrain.
- STABILIZER: 5mm Nylon Heel/2mm Forefoot
- Weight Per Pair ( Women's 6.5): 2.40 lbs