Featuring an all-new baseplate design, the Milan represents our dedication towards product progression throughout the collection.
We've taken our women's Multizone philosophy and tweaked it towards the outside for boosted lateral support and control when pressing, buttering and spinning off jumps.
- Canted Power: Ideal for riders using a wide stance. Canted Gas Pedals on the Milan supply extra leverage for ollie power. Canting also allows the ankle and knee joints to be aligned, alleviating pain.
- Female Specific: Designed specially for the ladies - the Milan is a softer flexing, anatomically correct binding that provides incredible comfort all season long.
- Tool-Free Adjustment: No screwdrivers needed - quick and easy on hill adjustment of ankle and toe straps.
- Baseplate: Stage 5, Duraflex
- Bushing: Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA
- Heelcup: Extruded 3D Aluminum
- Highback: Asym S2 Lady
- Straps: Stitched
- Buckles: Aluminum