Now Snowboarding IPO Bindings - Men's
Check out the newest technology in snowboard bindings with Now Snowboarding's IPO Bindings!
Inspired by the dynamics of skateboard trucks, the IPO's components mimic both their function and description. The Hanger transfers energy input from the straps directly to the bushings and onto the board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy by the flexing and bending of the baseplate, leading to foot pain and fatigue. The IPO's efficient energy transfer gets more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet stay relaxed and comfortable longer.
- Kingpin - creates a fulcrum for all energy transfer
- Alumi-ring - Minimal rigid board fixture compatible with all interfaces
- Hanger - transfers energy to boards edges to allow uninterrupted board flex
- Asym highback - Pre- rotated 5 degrees laterally
- Flex hinge - Progressive flex to lock-out, Dampens chatter and eliminates calf-bite, Follows any boot contour/shape
- Flushcup - Heelcup design holds your boot with or without highback
- Bushings - Applies energy while diffusing board chatter
- Footpillow - increased shock absorbtion