Chimneys of chossy limestone mixed with black ice, powder-blanketed glades and high alpine ridges - none a problem for the workhorse Guide Jacket. Extremely durable and breathable, the jacket's stretch-woven polyester with 4-way stretch allows for an excellent fit, while its Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish helps it resist wind, water and snow. Microfleece lining on the collar, chin guard and wind flap complements the soft, brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort. A regular-coil, center-front zipper, three external pockets, articulated sleeves, a drawcord hem and sleek, stretchy self-fabric cuffs round out the details.
- Highly breathable, wind-resistant, stretch-woven recycled polyester with 4-way stretch is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard and wind flap
- Pockets: Two handwarmers with zipper garages, one left chest; Deluge DWR-treated zippers on all pockets
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced mobility and full coverage during long reaches
- Sleek, low-profile cuffs
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- 7.6-oz 70-denier stretch-woven 92% polyester (47% recycled)/8% spandex with 4-way stretch and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Collar, chin guard, and wind flap: 5.5-oz 100% polyester brushed microfleece
- 524 g (18.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.