Yukon-rated grit with goose down warmth and burly weather-resistance.
Northern territories are no joke, which is why we’ve tapped the rough vibe and serious character of that cold Canadian territory for a classic poly-lined, rideable peacoat. The design blends dirt roads style with the expedition level warmth of DRYRIDE Thermex™ heavyweight goose down insulation. A DRYRIDE Ultrashell™ exterior shed rain, sleet and snow, while little details like a media pocket with headphone cable port are equally useful around town or on the mountain.
• DRYRIDE Ultrashell™ 62% Cotton, 38% Nylon Fabric with Water-Repellent Finish and Rainwear Coating
• 100% Polyester Lining
• DRYRIDE Thermex™ Heavyweight Goose Down Insulation
• Peacoat Style Collar
• Inner Rib Cuffs
• Stormflap™ Center Front Closure with Zipper and Exposed Buttons
• Zippered Chest Pocket
• Zippered Handwarmer Pockets with Brushed Tricot Lining
• Internal Media Pocket with Headphone Cable Port
• Classic Fit