The North Face Men's ThermoBall™ Triclimate Jacket
When the conditions change on the slopes, the Thermoball™
Triclimate® jacket has you covered. This technical three-in-one jacket has a waterproof, HyVent 2.5L shell and removable ThermoBall™ insulated liner jacket.
This men's ski jacket delivers optimal protection in wet and cold conditions- so
you can stay on the slopes no matter what Mother Nature throws your way.
Outer: 133 g/m² HyVent 2.5L-95% polyester, 5% elastane
Inner: 30D 48 g/m² 100% nylon
Insulation: 9.5 g/ft² ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation
and 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
Average Weight: 920 g (32.45 oz)
Center Back: 29.5"
The North Face Men's ThermoBall™ Triclimate® Jacket Product Features:
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed HyVent 2.5L shell
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Exposed center front zip
- Secure-zip napolean chest and hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- 9.5 g/ft PrimaLoft ThermoBall synthetic insulation with PrimaLoft insulated sleeves
- Secure zip hand pockets