A cut above the ordinary with premium tech that works as hard on snow as it does in the streets.
Fit: Regular Fit
Waterproofing: Premium Waterproofing
Advanced technology and a creative design make the Burton Cambridge Jacket everything your old jacket isn’t. Zonal mapped THERMOLITE® Insulation is lightweight and low-profile, while the highly breathable NEW Living Lining™ cranks warmth and breathability without added bulk. The more tailored Mid Fit with an inch of added length gives you pro-approved style for tackling powder days and village strolls with equal swagger. For shooting photos and texting on the fly, check out the Screen Grab® media holster which can be unclipped from its tether, and features a credit card pocket and clear touchscreen window that can be controlled while wearing gloves.
• DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Plain Weave Polyester Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Teepee Tuesday Colorway]
• Mapped with bluesign® Approved Recycled THERMOLITE® Insulation [40G Throughout] and Printed Taffeta and Solid Woven NEW Living Lining™ with Corduroy Detailing
• Fully Taped Seams
• Fulltime Contour™ Hood
• YKK Metaluxe® Zippers
• Water-Resistant Screen Grab® Media Holster
• Media Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
• Welt Entry Chest Pocket on Lining and Zippered Goggle/Media Pocket
• Water-Repellent Removable Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
• Lifetime Warranty
• Includes Men’s Burton Jacket Standard Features Package