A stretchy and stink-proof heavyweight merino wool henley that dries faster than cotton.
Modern merino wool has gained a legion of mountain fans due to its ability to pull sweat from skin and fight odor. Our new stretchy, heavyweight Burton Expedition Wool Henley exhibits the core-regulating characteristics of drirelease®, but adds extra warmth and thickness for east-coast deep freezes, north-country winters or mountain west inversions. Drying faster than cotton, this henley’s cold weather foundation adds maximum base layer warmth for days when spit freezes before it hits the ground.
• drirelease® Wool Blend: 90% Polyester, 7% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra®
• Superior Wicking Action and Next-to-Skin Comfort
• Ultra Fast-Drying and Highly Breathable
• Expedition Weight Fabric Panel on Back Yoke for Added Warmth
• Chafe-Free Softlock Seams for Comfort
• Thumbhole Cuffs
• Extra Long Body: Strap In Without Your Shirt Un-Tucking
• Henley Button Closure