In a day of flips, spins and fickle Stowe weather, you can count on the Girls' Go-Snow Pants to be worthy in all conditions. The abrasion-resistant 2-layer 100% polyester shell fabric has a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to block wet snow and wind. Inside, soft, high-loft 100-g Thermogreen® insulation (90% recycled) stays warm even when wet. The reinforced seat, scuff guards and hem add long-term sturdiness, and our "grow-fit" feature in the legs adds two inches for extended wear. The adjustable waistband has loops that attach to our Girls' Puff Rider and Snow Flyer Jackets. Other details include: two zippered handwarmer pockets, two rear patch pockets and gaiters with gripper elastic. With a hand-me-down ID label inside.
- Durable and comfortable 2-layer polyester shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams for storm-level protection
- High-loft and compressible 100-g Thermogreen insulation is wind- and water-resistant and stays warm even when wet
- "Grow-fit" feature in legs increases length 2" for extended wear
- Doubled fabric at scuff guard and hem for extra durability; articulated knees
- Curved waistband with belt loops and external waist adjustment; zippered fly with double snap closure; two covered, zipper pockets with reflective pulls; two gusseted patch pockets for larger items with hook-and-loop closure and D-ring to attach pass
- Loops on rear yoke attach to the Girls' Puff Rider Jacket and other Girls' Snow Flyer Jacket
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boots and seals out the wet and cold; loops inside the hem give option to add cord to keep pants from riding up; hand-me-down ID label inside
- Shell: 2-layer 5.6-oz 100% polyester. Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Shell and contrast have a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 593 g (20.9 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging fabric liner to protect the waterproof barrier making them very comfortable and warm, even against the skin. 2-layer shell fabrics are versatile alternatives when you don't need the lightest or most durable shell available.
H2No® Barrier is Patagonia's standard for 100% waterproof and breathable protection in our shell garments. H2No is created by adding a waterproof and breathable laminate or coating to a high performance protective fabric. This fabric package blocks wind and water on the outside while allowing water vapor generated by your body to escape – keeping you warm, dry and comfortable. Learn more