An Arctic blast has the truck frozen in place, but your kid is running fine in our ultrawarm Down Parka. The parka's windproof shell is made of a tough 100% recycled polyester that's treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It's insulated with premium 600-fill-power goose down, which provides exceptional warmth even on the coldest days. Other details include: a warm, close-fitting hood, a 2-way full-length zipper, internal elastic cuffs, two handwarmers and one chest pocket with reflective zipper pulls, and an adjustable internal drawcord at the hem. With a below the hip length for greater coverage, and a hand-me-down ID label inside.
- Recycled polyester shell is ultralight and windproof and treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
- High-loft 600-fill power premium European goose down provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio; body has diagonal quilting; hood and sleeves have horizontal quilting
- High collar with zipper garage gives hood a protective fit; internal elastic cuffs with gaiter-like feature protect against the elements
- Zippered handwarmers and chest pocket have reflective zipper pulls
- Below hip length for greater warmth coverage; 2-way full-length zipper
- Adjustable internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Shell: 1.5-oz 32-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 485 g (17.1 oz)
- Made in China.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.