Oakley Stockholm Goggles
This goggle is sexist. Ordinary goggles are shaped for the boys’ club of facial anatomy. Not Oakley Stockholm. We started with the 3-D cranial geometry that gives Oakley women’s eyewear such a made-for-you fit. We applied three decades of goggle know-how and ended up with the most comfortable design a girl can wear. It just plain feels right. Until you try it on, you’ll have no idea what you’ve been missing.
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) offers stunning clarity while maximizing your peripheral and downward view. A triple layer of polar fleece foam wicks away moisture and optimizes comfort. You also get the protection of 100% UV filtering and impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards. To cut fog, we created a dual vented lens and treated it with F3 anti-fog technology. It’s combined with a lightweight urethane frame that stays flexible, even in icy conditions. Bottom line: Oakley Stockholm is for athletes who powder their noses. With blizzards.
- Performance of optically corrected dual-lens design with High Definition Optics® (HDO)
- Maximized field of view with clarity at all angles of vision via patented XYZ Optics®
- Fashion of uniquely feminine frame geometry
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Fit of urethane construction that maintains flexibility in extreme cold
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
- UV protection that filters out 100% of all UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards (High Velocity / High Mass / Penetration)
- Styling of true metal icon accents
- Added options of tuned light transmission via Iridium® lens coating