POLARIZED CROWBAR® SNOW (ASIAN FIT) GOGGLES
Designed to compliment Asian facial anatomy in both fit and comfort.
Glare is magnified by flat surfaces. Add the reflection of a billion tiny ice crystals and the result is blindingly obvious. Oakley polarization technology eliminates the haze and distortion of conventional polarized lenses, giving you the best possible protection against glare. Combine it with CROWBAR Snow and you get the comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer face foam. You also get a uniquely adaptable fit, thanks to frame struts that evenly balance pressure over the entire rim.
Comfort and fit are just half the story. The lens of CROWBAR Snow utilizes optically pure PLUTONITE® to filter out 100% of all UV while maintaining impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards. Our anti-fog technology lays down a permanent, specially formulated coating that helps keep your vision clear when you’re working the pipe or slope at full throttle. The extended lens size is matched with curvature that opens your peripheral and downward view, and Oakley’s HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) offers unbeatable clarity. So with polarized CROWBAR Snow goggles, you don’t just block the glare. You cut through it with razor sharp vision.
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Flexible O Matter® chassis
- Rigid O Matter® strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Re-designed facial fit contour
- Metal icon accent
- Anti-fog treated ballistic lens
- Patented XYZ Optics®
- Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Polarized option available
- Designed for medium faces