Searching around for that ideal present for that special lady in your life? Trying to wow and impress her but not wanting to break the bank doing so? Don’t worry- at Buckmans.com, we have you covered. No matter what your budget is this year, we have the perfect present for the skier or snowboarder in your life. Take a peek at some of the top holiday gifts all priced below $100.00
1. Helly Hansen Daybreaker Fleece- Super lightweight, ultra comfortable and highly versatile is what this fleece is all about. She will love the fact that it will keep her warm on those chilly fall nights as well as work great as a light mid layer. Made of breathable fleece that makes it ideal for just about any outdoor activity. Not to mention the fact that she will look super cute in it as well. Priced at just $64.95 which makes this fleece an amazing deal.
2. Mitchie’s Matching Leopard Knit Hat – Let her personality shine on through with these super stylish hats. The perfect addition to any winter wardrobe and at a price of only $39.95, you really cannot wrong. Perfect for a night out on the town or keeping her warm on the slopes. If you want a surefire gift that will bring a smile to her face- the leopard knit hat is the way to go.
3. Smartwool Ultra Comfy Trio Sock Gift Set- Socks, socks and more socks! Seriously, what skier or snowboarder would not simply just love these super comfortable socks? Designed to keep her feet warm and dry on and off the slopes. This gift pack comes in a fun range of patterns and colors and is priced at only $55.95. No question about it, these socks will become her favorite and they make perfect holiday presents.
4. Smith Transit Googles- The delicate lines and sleek silhouette of the Transit Graphic are beautifully styled with a wide range of forward colors and graphics to guarantee that she will simply love them. These goggles from Smith feature dual lens with Airflow Ventilation and are helmet compatible. They come with a protective Google bag and are available in variety of colors. So go ahead and grab her favorite color and know that you may have just found her the perfect gift. Prices range from $40-$65.
5. Burton Favorite Leather Gloves- Who couldn’t use a new pair of gloves this season? These glove feature Gnar Guard genuine leather shell and palm, plus touchscreen-compatible Screen Grab® fingertips. Not to mention a waterproof DRYRIDE Insane Membrane™ and Thermacore™ insulation to keep her nice and toasty. Add the old school styling and wrist-sealing warmth of a knit cuff and the riders all agree, this is one glove with lots to love. Priced just right at $74.95 so no doubt about- these gloves from Burton make awesome holiday presents.
Hopefully, one of these holiday gift ideas were just what you were looking for. If not, why not head on over to our website or stop into one of our six retail locations. Our team of experts will be glad to help you find that perfect present. If you are still at a loss on what to get that special lady in your life- consider giving them a Buckman’s giftcard.
Ski and snowboard
Tagged:ski, snowboard, ski and snowboard equipment, Holiday gift ideas